Always Getting Better: Building Organizations of Purpose That Get Things Done
About this training
A primer on building an open, distributed culture of collaboration, accountability and iterative excellence, based on proven experience with government leaders and multiple start-up business environments.
Who it's for
Government team leaders
Government team members
What you learn
Establish an open framework for operational efficiency
Determine the best tools for effective collaboration
Think and work in a culture that values iterative improvement and an evolving mindset
60-90 minute virtual presentation
Open Q & A
$500 for unlimited group size
- DUNS: 022112930
- CAGE Code: 65FK1
- NAICS Codes: 519190, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519
- Standard Product Code: 80101507
- GSA Schedule 70 #GS-35F-337BA
- UK G Cloud 10
- Mississippi Agile Vendor Pool
- California Agile Vendor Pool
- Certified Small Business (Micro), State of California DGS, No. 2003474
- Incorporated: 2004 (California)
Get customizable training for small or large groups at your agency on remote / telework best practices.
Get personalized coaching and implementation help for building effective distributed government teams.
Get one-on-one consulting for orientation on telework policies and best practices, along with recommendations for your agency.